Motivation is not an accident or something that someone else can give you. You are the only one with the power to motivate you.
Motivation cannot be an external force, it must come from within as the natural product of your desire to achieve something and your belief that you are capable to succeed at your goal.
We know this in our intuitive, but what can we do about it? How can we motivate ourselves? One of the most difficult aspects of achieving success is staying motivated throughout your life.
It’s indeed one of the basic yet significant components in anybody’s life to be successful, happy, staying fit and healthy.
Most of the people claim that they are de-motivated because of the failures in their endeavours, physical or mental discomforts or due to other external situations that are not in favour of them. Nonetheless, these temporal and small hurdles can be overcome by being self-motivated.
In Augustine’s words “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent”, if you look at history you know it is true.
There are many people in the world with amazing talents who realize only a small percentage of their potential having a negligible degree of motivation. Therefore, its indispensable for everyone to nurture the habits that help to boost the motivation.
Here are some Powerful tips that can help you to stay motivated and to lead exceptional life:
1. Live in the Present – Living in the present moment keeps your motivation levels always up. Often our minds are preoccupied with multiple things, none of which is occurring right now. This loots our joy by not allowing to enjoy those small beautiful things that happen around us in day-day life.
2. Give yourself the power of responsibility – Remind yourself that only thing stopping you is yourself and believe that you are a powerhouse which is filled with enormous confidence and inner strength that makes you the creator of your destiny.
3. Be Proud of your achievements – Towards your long-term goals and remind yourself that intentions don’t count, only action’s. “Just Do It” is the greatest motivation mantra, keep moving forward by taking required action that helps to reach your goals.
4. Use past failure as a motivator – Remind yourself that you have nowhere to go except up as you have already been at the bottom. Instead of worrying about the failure, use it as a stepping stone and pave the road to ultimate success in your life. Firmly believe that Success is not final, and Failure is not fatal.
5. Let success motivates you – Celebrate the success whether it’s a small or big. Find a picture of what epitomizes success to you and then pull it out when you need motivation and when you feel low.
6. Do it Today – Remind yourself of someone you know who died suddenly and the fact that there is no guarantee that tomorrow will come. Stop procrastination and start doing things without pushing them for next day or to some other time. Prioritize your goals in the order which you would like to achieve without waiting for perfect time and without procrastination.
7. Keep the Fire-on – Motivation is ultimate fuel to the life. Keep the fire on by reading motivation quotes, blog posts and listen to the audio tapes. When your energy levels went down and make sure that you ignite the fuel within to lead an amazing life that you had ever imagined.
8. Don’t be Too Hard on Yourself – Everyone falls short every now and then. If you fail to meet your goals in the first attempt, take it as a lesson. It’s not always about how hard you hit, but how well you can take a hard hit and keep moving on. Don’t dwell on failure; just accept it as a human incidence and continue working towards your goals and ambitions to lead the most fulfilling life that you have cherished.
9. Positive Self-Talk – As they say, “what you think that you become.” It’s also very true that what you speak repeatedly also manifests into reality. Hope for best and ready for the worst by practising the positive self-talk.
Thus said, I’ll leave you with this final motivating quote to reflect and push your own limits to succeed – “What drives me? The thing that drives me most is the desire to find my limits–and extend them.”
May you bless with loads of motivation and abundance when you continue these habits in your life to lead remarkably amazing life.