Have you had a dream of interviewing a GOD…? I’m sure all of us must wait for an opportunity to converse with him and find out what is his perception of life that he offered us in his own words. Many of us might have mysterious enquiries that have been waiting for right answers from the right Guru like GOD. Because Life is Godliness. As Osho remarkably said, “I don’t believe in a God as a person, I believe in godliness as a quality.”
You must inculcate godliness into your being to express and celebrate your life at its peak. Here is an interesting interview that I have come across and would like to share with you. Please do me a favour by assuming/dreaming that you are interviewing GOD.
I dreamed I had an INTERVIEW WITH GOD.
“So, you would like to interview me?” GOD asked.
“If you have time,” I said. GOD smiled.
“My time is an eternity… what questions do you have in mind for me?”
“What surprises you the most about humankind? “
GOD answered. That
- They get bored with a childhood that they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again
- They lose their health to make money… and then lose their money to restore their health
- By thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future
- They live as if they would never die, and die as though they had never lived
GOD’s hand took mine… and we were silent for a while. And then I asked, “As a parent, what are some of life’s lessons you want your children to learn? “GOD replied,
- To learn they cannot make anyone love them. All they can do is let themselves be loved.
- To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. To learn to forgive by practising forgiveness.
- To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in those they love, and it can take many years to heal them.
- To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most but is one who needs the least.
- To learn that there are people who love them dearly, but simply do not yet know how to express or show their feelings.
- To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see it differently.
- To learn that it is not enough that they forgive one another, but they must also forgive themselves.
“Thank you for your time,” I said humbly. “Is there anything else you would like your children to know? “GOD smiled and said…
“Just know that I am here…ALWAYS.”
So, let’s all be grateful that we have been blessed by almighty and make this planet colourful being creative. Having said that, reflect and know your true purpose and tap your potential within to add value to the self and others around you.
Related: 8 Magical Keys to Unlock Your True Potential
On a closing note, I would like to leave with you a great insight by Osho “There exists no God, what exists is godliness, and that godliness surrounds you. We are all in the same ocean.”